The trick is disconnecting your internet service from i-choice first, this releases the IP address assigned to your Thompson router and allows a new one to be assigned to your own router, go to i-choice:-
- Logon using your phone number as the user name and password (unless you have previously changed the password).
- Expand the internet menu on the left hand side and click the cross next to CytaNet, a message will be displayed informing you that the service will be stopped, click ok.
- Next click on status to check that you have no services connected, then logout of i-choice
- Connection Type - Dynamic/Fixed IP (1483 Bridged) - 1483 is the key here
- IP Assigned by ISP should be set to yes
- Host Name - Leave Blank
- VPI - 8, VCI - 35
- Encapsulation - LLC