Monday 22 February 2010

Renewing Car Tax in Cyprus

Unlike most things in Cyprus renewing you car tax is relatively straight forward when you know how.  Car tax expires at the end of December or June regardless of when you first taxed your vehicle.  First go to:-

https://www.jccsmart.com/index.aspx?ci=en-GB

Click on car tax, you may need to create an account.

Then enter you vehicle registration and the last 3 numbers of your vehicle registration number, this can be found on you vehicle registration document (all in Greek, on mine it was C.9 and was the last three numbers of my service number but might be your passport number).  Then enter your payment details and print out the tax disc.

Easy

1 comment:

  1. Andy, just done this mate for my car and my bike, not due to your blog though (only just found it!!), I stumbled through it myself via the web. Just wanted to say yes....it is easy peasy as you state!! Great blogs by the way (and I'm no geek!!)

    ReplyDelete